Abbey House Hotel & Gardens is located in the serene Cumbrian countryside town of Barrow-In-Furness. The town is found at the tip of the Furness peninsula south of the Lake District. Barrow-In-Furness is bordered by pristine coastline with opportunities to explore Morecambe Bay, the Duddon Estuary and the Irish Sea. This combination of countryside and shoreline offers breathtaking scenery and picture postcard scenes.
A highlight of our wedding venue in Barrow-In-Furness is the 14 acres of landscaped gardens and private woodland with access to the neighbouring ruins of Furness Abbey, one of England’s most powerful monasteries in the Middle Ages.
Our wedding venue has so much to offer:
- 4 times voted the best wedding venue in Cumbria
- Experience serving 140 significant events a year
- Highly experienced wedding service team
- Beautiful country wedding setting in Barrow In Furness
- Luxury guest accommodation
- Award winning catering
- Exquisite gardens and grounds
To plan your dream wedding in Barrow In Furness please contact our wedding service team.